Extend your WooCommerce store capabilities and create new opportunities for your business with WPSMS For WooCommerce module – the new generation SMS plugin for WooCommerce.
WooSMS enables businesses to send messages and reach their customers in over 200 countries and regions all around the world. WPSMS is is one of WPSMS e-commerce plugins and therefore has all the features and design you can find on WordPress SMS Plugin.
Improve customer relationship Make your customers happy and notify them about order status change via SMS notifications Viber notifications.
Increase sales Promote your products and services via targeted & personalized bulk SMS Viber business messages.
Stay informed Receive with other store admins SMS notifications whenever a new order is placed, a product is out of stock, and much more. You can now receive Viber notifications as well!
Watch a short walkthrough video of this Woocommerce SMS plugin and its important features.
Why Add SMS Notifications to WooCommerce?
- SMS notifications are the best way to give your customers information about their orders. Text messages are highly personal, and they are usually viewed and opened within seconds of receiving.
- You can use SMS notifications to give your WooCommerce buyers updates about their orders. You can also deliver special coupon codes to encourage buyers to shop again.
- SMS notifications give you creative ways to stay in touch with your customers and deliver value.
- You can send out flash sale notifications
- Alert your customers their favorite products are back in stock
- Send order confirmation and shipping messages.
The WooCommerce Order SMS Notification plugin for WordPress is very useful, when you want to get notified via SMS after placing an order. Buyer and seller both can get SMS notification after an order is placed. SMS notification options can be customized in the admin panel very easily.
WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notifications
- ↑ Back to top Keep your customers happy by offering automated SMS order updates via Twilio. Send SMS updates to customers when their order status is updated and receive an SMS message when a customer places a new order. You can also manually send SMS messages through the Edit Order screen.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to setup the plugin.
- Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top Finding your Twilio credentials ↑ Back to top First, you’ll need your Twilio credentials to connect your store:
- Log into your Twilio console Copy your Account SID and Auth Token to enter in your Connection Settings Select the # to go to the Phone Numbers menu and copy the phone number that you will enter in your Connection Settings as your From number.
- That’s it! You are now sending SMS updates! If you want to tweak settings and customize the SMS messages that are sent, continue reading.
Step 1. Set Up Your Twilio SMS Account
- First thing you’ll need is a Twilio Twilio is an online service that offers phone, voice messaging, and SMS services you can use with applications like WordPress and WooCommerce.
- You can take advantage of the free trial to set up your account and experiment with the service. You’ll pay $0.0075 per message sent, with bulk messaging rates available.
- To start, head over to the Twilio website and sign up for the free trial.
- On the signup page, you’ll be asked to enter your personal information.
- Then, you’ll need to verify your email address and your phone number.
- After that, select the products you want to use. In this case, it’s ‘SMS’ and ‘Alerts & Notifications’.
- Then, select the ‘With minimal code’ option and ‘PHP’ below that.
- Once you enter your information, click ‘Get Started with Twilio’.
- After you sign up for an account, you’ll be taken to the Twilio dashboard. You need to click the ‘Get your first Twilio number’ button to get a phone number for your account.
- This will bring up a popup that contains your new number.
- If you like the number, then click ‘Choose this Number’ to keep it.
- Your Account SID, Auth token, and new Twilio number are also listed on this screen.
- You’ll need this information later, so keep this tab open.
Step 2. Install and Activate Uncanny Automator
To send SMS messages from WooCommerce, we’re going to be using an automation plugin.
The best WordPress/WooCommerce automation plugin is WooCommerce SMS Plugin . It acts as a bridge between different WordPress plugins and applications and lets them talk to each other.
Step 3. Create an SMS Notification with WPSMS Plugin For WooCommerce
- Once WPSMS For WooCommerce is activated and set up, you can add a WooCommerce SMS notification.
- First, you’ll need to connect your Twilio account to the Uncanny Automator plugin.
- To do this navigate to WPSMS => Settings
- Here you’ll enter your Account SID, Auth Token, and your Twilio number.
- Then, click ‘Save API Details’.
- Now, you can set up a notification, so when a user places an order in WooCommerce, it’ll automatically send them an SMS message.
- To do this, navigate to WPSMS => WooCommerce. Then, you’ll be prompted to Settings.
- We’re going to choose ‘Anonymous’ so all users will receive an SMS notification, even if they check out with a guest account.
- Next, you can give your recipe a name.
- After that select ‘WooCommerce’ in the ‘Anonymous trigger’ meta box.
- Now, you can choose your trigger.
- We’ll use the first option since they’re all related to making a WooCommerce purchase.
- Next, choose the woocommerce orders’ trigger condition.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘completes’, to trigger the automation when a customer completes a purchase. Then, click ‘Save’.
- Once you’ve done that, you can choose a specific product or any product in your store.
SMS Alert for WooCommerce (Key Features)
- OTP for order confirmation(with option to enable OTP only for COD orders)
- OTP verification for registration
- Login with OTP
- Reset password with OTP
- OTP verification for login(option to enable OTP only for selected roles)
- SMS to Customer and Admin on new user registration/signup
- Admin/Post Author can get Order SMS notifications
- Buyer can get order sms notifications supports custom template
- Sending order Details ( order no, order status, order items and order amount ) in SMS text
- Different SMS template corresponding to different Order Status
- Directly contact with buyer via SMS through order notes, and custom sms available on order detail page
- All order status supported(Pending, On Hold, Completed, Cancelled)
- Block multiple user registration with same mobile number
- Supports wordpress multisite
- Custom Low balance alert
- Option to disable sending OTP to a particular after n resends
- Daily SMS balance on Email
- Auto Shorten URL
- Low Stock Alert to admin
- Out of Stock Alert to admin
- Back in Stock notifier
Abandoned Cart Reminder Sequential Order Numbers Pro WooCommerce Order Status Manager Admin Custom Order Fields Shipment Tracking Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce Aftership – WooCommerce Tracking Ultimate Member Pie Register WP-Members Membership Plugin User Registration Easy Registration Forms Profile Builder Dokan Multivendor Marketplace WC Marketplace WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Can I send SMS campaigns worldwide?
Yes. See our SMS price list to check the SMS price for your desired country.
- Can I have a two-way communication with a customer?
You are able to interact with your customers directly and receive their reactions through two-way SMS.
You have to choose the correct sender ID type. However, two-way SMS may not be supported in some countries and/or by a specific sender ID type. See our SMS pricing.
- Can I try WPSMS for free?
Yes, every new customer of this SMS module for WooCommerce can send 10 SMS messages for free.
- I signed up for a demo account, but not received any test sms
As per TRAI Guidelines promotional sms can be sent only from 9 am to 9 pm, please test during this period only, also check if your number is not registered in NDNC registry.
If still you face any issues, please contact our support team.
- I am unable to login to my wordpress admin
This can happen in two cases like you do not have sms credits in your sms alert account, or your admin profile has some other number registered, for both cases you can rename the plugin directory in your wordpress plugin directory via FTP, to disable the plugin
- Can i send sms to multiple countries from one account?
Yes, you can send sms to multiple countries, by default your account is configured to send SMS to only one country.
WooCommerce Order SMS Notification WooCommerce Order SMS Notification is a user-friendly and easily installable add-on for WooCommerce where the SMS order notifications can be customized as per the status of the order.
Read more :