WP SMS Plugin for WooCommerce
The Best WooCommerce SMS Notifications Plugin . If you are Panning to add an automated SMS Notification option to your WooCommerce Store when someone placing an order then this WP SMS addon was created for you .
- Increase your store’s engagement.
- Satisfy your customers showing them that you are on their back.
- Provide a Top-notch reminder and notification service.
- Requirements: Twilio Core Plugin
- Released:June 2022
The Woocommerce SMS for Twilio plugin will allow you to send SMS Your customers on your store powered by the Woocommerce plugin. The plugin integrates the SMS service from Twilio, which is reasonably priced with an excellent API, via our WP SMS Twilio Core Plugin plugin on the WordPress.org repository.
After activating the WP SMS Plugin for WooCommerce, all you have to do is select the registration question for mobile number to send SMS to your customers when they apply any action on the store.
Woocommerce SMS plugin Features
- Send notifications by SMS as per the orders statuses.
- Send SMS notifications to the admin (Shop manager) or any number you want, full reports about the new orders or order statuses
- Customize the SMS message for the admin
- Customize the sms for each status (Pending,On hold,Completed, Shipped,Failed,Cancelled,Refunded)
- Customer profile details shortcodes to customize the sms (%shop_name%, %order_id%, %order_count%, %order_amount%, %order_status%, %billing_name%, %shipping_name%, %shipping_method%. )
- Opt-in Checkbox Label and Opt-in Checkbox Option
- Leverage the excellent Twilio API via our WP Twilio Core plugin
Easy installation, hassle free
As most eCommerce websites online are powered by WooCommerce, one must-have feature is this SMS plugin, where customers get real-time notification of their orders, whenever and wherever they are. Like WooCommerce, this WordPress SMS plugin is very easy to install and has excellent customizable features to boost your online presence and identity. Very much like WooCommerce, it’s so easy to use and provides a lot of options for you to control. No matter what type of shop you are building, having this extension plugin is highly necessary to increase sales. This is one extension that you can’t afford to miss.
It’s not complicated to manage Unlike many other plugins, the SMS notification plugin is easy to operate.
Acquired and grow your market
Using a WooCommerce SMs Plugin has a lot more added benefits, such as increasing the number of your loyal customers, ergo, increasing your sales. On this day, where people are always in a hurry, a short and straightforward notification of their online order status is highly ideal. Constant notifications of the order’s status, forward and shipping, the date of delivery, and so on will reduce customer’s perceived waiting time. This will likely make them patronize and recommend your store more. One more obvious advantage of using an SMS service in your business is its independence from the internet. This means that even for places with limited to no internet service, customers are assured of getting a notification at any time.
Perfect for all business type
As you can see, you can never go wrong in using an SMS plugin. The competition in the eCommerce business is growing more than ever. It is becoming more difficult to stay ahead of the competition while at the same time minimizing the cost. All this can be achieved by integrating an SMS plugin that will notify users of their orders and everything else they need to know. Even eCommerce giants such as Amazon and eBay use this more traditional form of communicating with customers worldwide. No matter how big or small an online business is, the priority is always to make a profit and increase returns. It’s time to invest in something that will make your business grow at a steady pace.
WP Twilio Core Features
- Optionally shorten URLs using Bit.ly or Google URL Shortener API
- Basic logging capability to keep track of up to 100 entries
- Directly send a text message to any permissible number from the admin panel for testing
Since Twilio API is a paid service, we suggest you make sure it will work for you before you purchase the plugin. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up for Twilio’s Free Trial.
Yes you can! They give a few dollars worth of credit to all trial accounts, and you can use your credit to make sure it works in your country or target market. You can choose an SMS enabled Twilio number for a start. Be mindful of the fact that trial accounts have extra restrictions, for example, you may not have a local number available in your country for yourself (but you can send global SMS anyway), you will need to verify every number you send an SMS to beforehand and the message will be prefixed with a statement saying it’s a Twilio trial account. Of course, these restrictions will be lifted when you have a paid subscription and do not apply to the excellent dev tools you can use to send SMS or access message history for debugging or testing.
- Install WP Twilio Core.
WP Twilio core is a simple plugin to add SMS capability to your WordPress website using the Twilio API. It’s available for free from WordPress.org. We have created this plugin so developers like us can extend it and integrate Twilio with a WordPress website of any niche/type. What it will allow you to do at this point is to send messages directly from your admin panel to any permissible (verified for trial accounts, remember?) number. The Event Espresso SMS Reminder plugin also depends on this plugin, so best to familiarise yourself with it before you make your purchase.
- Read the Twilio SMS FAQs.
This is another important point, especially if the above steps aren’t working for you. If you are already sending messages to your verified mobile numbers but somehow not having them delivered to you, then you may find your answer on Twilio’s SMS FAQs. Make sure your target country/market and all their network providers are supported. They have pretty much made it clear who CANNOT receive a message. In India for instance, any number on the “National Do Not Call Registry” will not receive SMS via Twilio.
There are a couple of requirements in order to use the Event Espresso SMS Reminder extension:
- You must have a verified Twilio account (free trial or paid subscription).
- You must have the WP Twilio Core WordPress plugin (free) installed (1.2.0+).
- You must be using woocommerce on your website .
- You must have created a Mobile Number question (text field) and made sure it appears on the registration forms.
Pick Your License
Whichever one you choose, You'll get all the Pro Features,Free Support and Updates..