- Requirements: Twilio Core Plugin
- Released:January 2021
– Interactivity: A well-designed SMS campaign will allow you to interact with your customers on a personal level. This is because most modern mobile phones come equipped with the SMS gateway. This allows you to send text messages from your phone directly to someone’s phone without having to send them over the airwaves first. The advantage of this is that the receiver of the message can instantaneously respond to your message and can even respond to messages sent by your friends or contacts in the past.
– High-end picture and video sharing: If you are looking for a new way to share your latest products and deals, then you should try SMS. It is because it has the highest media sharing capabilities among mobile devices. All you have to do is to send images or videos to your friend’s phone and they can instantly see your images through their screens. In addition, they can also share your videos or photos with their friends.
– Keep in touch with customers: Did you know that mobile text messaging is actually the best way to stay connected with your clients? There are several features that make this possible. For one thing, sending messages to people only requires the senders’ mobile numbers. Thus, you do not need to contact every single person individually. Instead, you can simply group all the people you want to work with in one conversation and as such, be able to provide them with updates on your products or services at the same time.
– Send messages for promotional purposes: Have you ever noticed how easy it is to send promotional SMSs? Apart from being quick and easy, it is also cost-effective. This is because you can simply choose which particular SMS groups you want to send your messages to. Moreover, you can choose to mention the name of your company or brand right in the subject line. This makes the message more personal and also more noticeable.
– Send short messages. There are actually a lot of people who do not check their mobile messages regularly. In fact, according to experts, up to 75 percent of the world’s population do not even check their messages each day. If you think that sending messages once per week would still be of use to you, then you are totally wrong. Think about how you can reach more people faster through SMSs than through short, simple, and catchy messages. If you have the budget, then go ahead and invest in short text message systems.
– Keep track of your customers. In addition to keeping an eye on what your customers are up to, you can also keep track of them with the help of SMSs. If you allow your customers to send you regular SMSs updates about their daily activities or whereabouts, you will be able to easily keep track if they have bought anything from you or not. You can even get to know more about your customers by using the information that they send you. You will thus be able to fine-tune your marketing strategy and take necessary actions in regard to it.
– Keep in touch with old friends. If you have teenage or younger kids, there is nothing like sending instant messages. However, it is advisable to limit your usage of these applications to once per week or so. In this age where technology has advanced significantly, you may send messages instantly from your mobile phone.